WKT 2.06% 9.9¢ walkabout resources ltd

I would not give too much attention to this poster...Has been...

1. 8,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6986
    I would not give too much attention to this poster...Has been proven to be deceptive over a 5-year period. If it's not this problem another will be formed...

The realty is the project has now passed economic levels able to support debt and some...At 2/3rd production rates breakeven position has been accomplished. They have already depleted the development Ore which had a value of 3-4 US$ million dollars.

None of this was shipped before the last reporting period. Many tons of product have been produced since the reporting period leaving WKT in a very nice position.

So many pathetic attempts to imply Grade has no bearing on output...What a sausage

Grade advantage is of the highest metric that makes these projects viable. The distribution of basket is also signific indicator of revenue. Great posts tonight by Stirrer providing very relevant details from tweets.

2016 5% cut off - OPEX - USD $292 Per tonne
    2017 7.5% cut off - OPEX - USD $289 Per tonne
    2019 10% Cut off - OPEX - USD $282 Per Tonne

Grade is the more sensitive than recovery....

A range of cut-off grades were applied during the pitoptimisation exercise in order to test the sensitivity of the totaloperating cost (US$ per tonne of graphite in concentrate) to cut-offgrade. The data showed that the operating cost was minimized whenthe cut-off grade reaches approximately 10% TGC, in-situ grade, afterwhich the gradient of the cost line is fairly flat.Keep in mind NPV value could be twice as high as modelled. Mike tweet confirms contained graphite could be as high as 50% higher than the conservative model used...

HigherGrade produces more tons of concentrate where thereis an inverse relationship between grade and strip ratio...You can noteffect one with out altering the other...Optimisation

Quality is a consideration in strip ratio.If a deposit containslow grade ore quality ore more of it must be mined in order to achieve a returnon investment. A higher grade deposit can support a higher strip ratio. Thereis an inverse relationship between deposit grade and strip ratio. The higherthe grade universally reduces the capex and Run of mine cost's

Regards Croc

Last edited by Croc-file: Today, 01:03

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.002(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $66.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 10.0¢ 9.8¢ $56.03K 561.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12963 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 99813 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.