WKT 2.00% 9.8¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Lindi Jumbo Graphite Project Funding Update, page-1588

1. R08
    8,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1825
    The market does not agree with you re; WKT.....just as it did not with others that were commenting at EGR, has a tendency to surprise - although one looks like a trap pump and the other is gradual growth. Does the FA firm up the TA at WKT ? I believe that significant news is coming and that is why the SP has held in the absence of such news.....Will breach resistance at 25c shortly and push toward next level res at 30c as stated a few times. That's my feel..... nearly there.

Can you pick it ?

Gee, EGR was a very nice trade, on the first two pump days, did you take the profits ? Was well worth doing so as the third day rule came into play today - most took those profits yesterday. Easy money they say.....should you be able to read the play.

All this whilst WKT has just been steadily creeping. Any thoughts as to why? Smoke breeds fire Mr.G and I sense some of those involved in the EGR move have now shifted course.....maybe due to the feeling that the move here will be greater. Has already gone 100% + in recent times on no news - the news, I sense is close.....

So is the making of this company and the confirmation of belief of the blue skies community

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.7¢ $12.17K 124.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 370416 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 61669 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.