WKT 2.00% 9.8¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Lindi Jumbo Graphite Project Funding Update, page-1600

1. 7,855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3351

OMG... where do I start?

First, I do Apologise for doing that, but it gives me the shit's, when share holder's, pump and then sell. How do you know which shareholders sold? You only know that I sold because I was honest and transparent. So, honesty is a crime is it? The majority of my posts on the EGR forum have been in response to counter the denigrating posts by trolls from this forum, including you. And, no, I don't condone the pumping that took place in that stock this week. I am still coming to grips with it, TBH. So, don't point the finger at me for the pump. Besides... who is to say a lot of mum and dad investors didn't do well from it? Think about that Rossi... there's always going to be winners and losers in the SM. Just try not to be one of the losers, Rossi.

Second, In term's of W.K.T. being traded, by the W.K.T. T40 or the B40 holder's, is simple not true. I did not state that WKT is being traded by the T40. I simply asked the question "How do you know it is NOT being traded by them?" And, there is NO WAY you can possibly know that it is not being traded by the very people who are ramping this stock, Rossi... NO WAY of knowing!My discussion with some of them, lead's me to believe, they are here for the long term. I have no doubt that they are here for the long term IF matters pan out as they believe. But again, it does not mean that they can't be trading it. What proof do you have?

For many year's, us holder's have been saying time after time that W.K.T. Lindi Jumbo has the Highest profit margin's, of any other Graphite project's right around the world. Ah, and so what? We know that's what you holders have been saying for many years!!! And, it is delusional. There are between 300 and 400 graphite projects (according to a real industry expert) all seeking funding. I'm sure as hell you don't know the projected profit margins of each and every one of those companies, Rossi. Am I right?

I have said on numerous Occassion's, that once we get funding and into production, we will be the next FMG, BHP, not in 1 year's time but perhaps in 5 to 10 year's time. Dreams of grandeur won't make it happen, I'm sorry, Rossi... it just won't!

Know to answer your question, about W.K.T. investor's pumping this stock and selling their share's. No one knows but them... whether you have met them or not. You think that because the number of shares beside their names on the Top 40 list don't go down that they haven't sold shares is simply naive! They can easily buy shares after the start of each month and sell before the end of each month. A simpler option is to have a separate account in a different name. They could be trading under your very nose and you wouldn't know it.

Well Shellbell, the one who are pumping this stock are not the day trader's, but the very very, long term holder's, who have pump 10's of thousand and even 100's of thousand dollar's, of their hard earn dollar's, into W.K.T. Thanks for the admission that this stock is being pumped! Yes, and they do have heavy-vested interests to protect... remember that!

W.K.T. is tightly held, by a group of T40 and also tightly held, by the group of T41 all the way to T200 share holder's. The WKT dream is tightly held, yes, we know that... but as to how tightly the shares are being held, that we don't know. The fact that the Executive Director and Executive Director sold over 1.5 million shares (which is a known) should have you more concerned about the tightly held dream than anything the T40 pumpers state, Rossi. Rampers rely on people's gullibility. I am relatively convinced that the rampers on this forum are actually genuine about their commitment to this stock and this dream. In fact, its obvious that there is a genuine, deep-seated love for the Lindi project but I believe that to be unfounded and worrisome. Graphite is extremely underestimated.

If these W.K.T. share holder's decide to sell their share's today, guess what will happen to the share price, it will be 1 cent. Exactly... You said it... not me! So, keep living in hope and all will be sweet, Rossi... just sweet!

Give me peace, Rossi !!!

AIMHO
    Last edited by Shellbell: 17/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.7¢ $12.17K 124.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 370416 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 61669 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.