WKT 6.67% 9.8¢ walkabout resources ltd

Hi spid81 I do understand what is high lighted in Blue and...

1. 8,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6922
    Hi spid81 I do understand what is high lighted in Blue and unfortunately, once again you have it wrong...The plant capacity has always been maintained at 300,000 TPA at 16% TGC...The higher the grade being fed to the plant combined with spare capacity of 70,000 TPA was achieved creating extra revenue at the little extra capital cost...More dryers would be an example of extra capital...

By using a higher cut off optimised the project.....Only a high-grade quality resource can do this...The project is largely differentiated to all peers underpinned by Expandable markets not reliant on vanilla markets and into production...
    The life of mine was roughly 10.3% TGC where however after optimising the project a 17.9% TGC has achieved a reduction in thru put requirements giving the redundancy of the plant...

Quality is a consideration in strip ratio.If a deposit contains low-grade ore quality ore more of it must be mined in order to achieve a return on investment. A higher grade deposit can support a higher strip ratio. There is an inverse relationship between deposit grade and strip ratio. The higher the grade universally reduces the Capex and Run of mine cost's

Optimising the project Not NPV

Lindi project has 5.5 mt of reserve grade at 17.9% TGC the highest grade of projects in Africa. Life of mine 40,000 tpa for 24 years.

This figure is derived from 37% of the measured and indicated proven and probable a
    10 % increase in tonnage while a reduction of 13% of material is required thru the plant.

In essence, this is a 13% increase of tonnage that can be produced from a similar plant and CAPEX...Its free carry at a small mining cost with a life of mine strip ratio of 4.4:1

5.4 tons of material moved for 1 ton of feed grade...Cost per ton from US$15-25 fixed-price contract....The contractor is paid fixed pricing per ton on different materials weathered or fresh. At peak pricing US$25 per ton is US$135.....

Regards Croc (The Bull is almost ready to ride...) $$$
    Last edited by Croc-file: 31/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
-0.007(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $65.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.1¢ $244.2K 2.461M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 360000 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 200933 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.