WKT 5.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Read in full....Doesn't quite hit the nail on the head for mine....

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. R08
    8,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1834
    Read in full....

Doesn't quite hit the nail on the head for mine. Metrics not revealed in definitive detail. Reads like a "let's get a feel good announcement out to our holders" document to me. Shortly thereafter the "Investor Presentation" document is released.

Won't shift the needle for the share-price, nor bring a confidence level to any external investors/traders - enforcing them to hit the buy button on WKT which is what all holders want so that the share price does go UP. Sellers are now stacking, buyers have removed orders.

I mentioned a month and a half ago that product sales are being relied upon to assist in funding the company without the need to Raise from holders. That the decision whether to do so would be made once understanding revenue streams July / August. The advent of no received revenue (ships still haven't docked at end users) and the appearance of the "Investor Presentation" tells me that CR may shortly be called. It would make sense to raise now and fund the company, well prior to revenues especially considering the upbeat feelings of holders now.....it would also safe guard the financial viability of WKT leading into Gemcorp's Debt Repayments which begin in a mere 3 months !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $7.565K 72.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 354867 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 13008 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.