WKT 1.04% 9.7¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Lindi Jumbo produces 94 bags of graphite in single day, page-225

1. 16,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6936
    Another Tweet by Mike that hasn't made it to HC,

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6447/6447310-7af55b06fef510b89ae2a3e2f7ec39f7.jpg

I can now understand why no one knew the name of the ship, I get the impression the cargo is still waiting at Tanzania. IF Mike tweet is correct, with the 30-40 transit time to arrive in Europe and the testing period, it doesn't sound like WKT is going to have any commercial sales in Europe any time soon, They might not lock in major sales in Europe before Christmas. Who would have thought this was possible. lol

With only 20 days left in the QTR, the QTR report will be entertaining reading, @Stirer believes the DFS pricing doesn't matter, as they are forecasts for the entire mine life. Yet he fails to understand, that if WKT doesn't operate at a profit, the company won't be around long enough to enjoy any upside in the graphite price or shareholders will need to chip in the funds to keep the company alive. Much like SYR shareholders who are yet to generate a profit after 5 years of operation.

Even Croc is talking up other projects needing to close or reduce its production to allow for better prices. Its amazing that a graphite market that has been in over supply for nearly 12 months, is now the focus of these posters, Yet they cannot work out the price for Jumbos are down by 50% even when the Chairman stated in a presentation not so long ago, WKT was seeing close to these prices.

Get ready for your class action.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.001(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $65.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.7¢ 9.7¢ $2.814K 29.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 161157 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 135657 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.29pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.