WKT 0.00% 9.9¢ walkabout resources ltd

" Planting information that requires time to be proven wrong is...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 16,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6998
    " Planting information that requires time to be proven wrong is most definitely a form of manipulation"

Yes Croc and many of the pump crew will be in a difficult situation, I am glad you agree.

Amazingly, you all focus on me, yet you are never able to post anything that I have gotten wrong,
    CRDB failed, the mine is years behind its construction schedule and months behind its forecast commissioning, the hand over was meant to be 4 months ago, and the jumbo are not getting mentioned in the QTR reports, which indicates they are not achieving anywhere close to DFS levels of production and Mike's tweet saying Coarse flakes have higher purity, is what happens with every graphite company, the smaller the flake size the lower the purity, the issue WKT is having they are not even achieving their Purity from their lab scale test.

The only claim I recall I had wrong was when WKT was expected to ship its first commercial shipment, I was called a down ramper, but the assessment was rather premature,

Do you know why Mike hasn't tweeted out the successful return to production after the shutdown for improvements?

And if the QTR report proves that WKT hasn't shipped 3000 bags of graphite during July and August or he misleading posts claiming the free cash margins will be US$1000 per tonne, even though WKT has advised they are only seeing US$921 per tonne for their second-largest flake size.
    Will you change your view on supporting the BS from the Bull rider?

BTW, you can tell how desperate you all are, you cannot even read a decision from ASIC, This guy was manipulation the SP, We had WKT shareholders claiming they were doing the same, and the T40 report shows when they pumped the share price for a CR. Don't forget ASIC has investigative rights and they will be able to look into the secret group you all have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $66.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 9.9¢ 9.9¢ $15.59K 157.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 78107 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 16/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.