CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 16,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6998
    Hi Croc,

Yes you will be one who should be held accountable by ASIC, you have been misleading investors for years. Your new marketing technique is getting more desperate by the day. You are doing your best to try to polish this --------.

I am sure many of you will end up taking action against Mike and the company for their ramping,

@SpareCash7 Your dreams of WKT being flushed with cash was an entertaining thread, Its amazing that all those funds ($28mil AUD) that you claimed WKT had available completely disappeared in the coming months and WKT needed to use the back up funding that you all claimed would never be touched along with paying its EPC contractor in shares, (still yet to be achieved)

It was good to see @Stirer was expecting 22 cents to bail on his investment, the funny thing is the SP has signifcantly declinded since the 16 cents SP was achieved when that thread was first started. The lower the SP goes, the more desperate you all become, the house of cards are starting to shake and you are all wondering how long it will stand before you lose all respect on the forum.

I cannot wait until the QTR report is released, I am sure the sever of humble pie the pump crew will be presented with, will bring much enjoyment to the Non holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.