WKT 4.35% 12.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Well done Bunter. If you have researched WKT to the point you...

1. 490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    Well done Bunter. If you have researched WKT to the point you are now a shareholder, you are clearly smart enough to read the posts with substance. The long term holders who engage in discussion here on HC only ever use information from announcements to keep things real. It’s fine to occasionally see a non holders voicing an opinion and/or asking questions for clarification, but when you see dozens of posts daily by the same few non holders you should ask why. Then if you back up to check on the companies they have invested in you will understand their motives.
    I can assure you I was very diligent in the process of comparing all the graphite juniors, and over the fullness of time and after all we have been through I have never been more confident with my investment. This is only my opinion Bunter. I’ve been a very happy holder since single figure days, and now to see Lindi Jumbo fully funded, with a highly credentialed Board of Directors, and constructing a mine, I am very excited about our future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $80.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 12.0¢ $10.39K 86.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 273171 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 712694 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.