WKT 2.27% 10.8¢ walkabout resources ltd

Did you seriously accuse someone of “clutching at straws”....

1. 1,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1246
    Did you seriously accuse someone of “clutching at straws”. That’s all you ever do. At what point will you finally admit that you have backed the wrong horse.

Can anyone imagine living like that, spending every waking moment being obsessed with trying to find holes in another companies progress (while there own company does nothing except produce glossy presentations). Sometimes we get it right sometimes we get it wrong. All part of life, most adults learn from mistakes and move on. Not this clown, just keeps doubling down in a spiral of crap.

I’ve seen it enough times to know when clowns like this continually bag a company it must have something going for it. It was enough for me to invest. 6 months or so later I could not be happier with the progress. I had had my time investing in explorers and have done the long waits for movement and at this stage only want near term developers.

Even with the market downturn WKT would have no problem finding the cash if the loan facility fell through. Going by the work progressing I see no signs of desperation. Looks like there is plenty to keep themselves busy while they sort this out. Every sensible person knows there will be the odd hold up in a new mine. I can’t see why the mine side can’t go ahead as normal even if the processing facility takes a little longer to come online.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.8¢
Change
-0.003(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $72.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.8¢ 10.5¢ $324 3.014K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 750351 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 296404 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.