ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2694
    I'm going out on a limb here @Stifler1, but these 2 rows of concrete footings appear too close for the final structure that will house our screening, drying and bagging facility. So when finished there will be ar least 3 rows of footings. Now that's impressive for a Niche? Graphite Mine.

A close count has us at 9 holes and 3 rows as previously discussed. Each hole has to be close to 4m × 4m  and 1.8m deep with extension ladders needed to get in and out of each hole.

Let's run some Numbers. Each hole contains 4m×4m×(1.8m)=28.8 cubic meters of concrete. 28.8×27=777.6 m3. Thank goodness Lindi has 2 Onsite concrete batching plants. It's $300 for 1m3 of concrete delivered in Australia.

777.6m3×$300=
    $233,280. Niche? Mine my a#s! No 24 year LOM here!!!! 100++++ IMO. Managements strategy to get Lindi to production phase by starting out small will become a template for future mining projects worldwide!!!!!

If Lindi was being built in Australia, there's no way it could be built for under $40M. Especially in this current economic climate. If there is the equivalent of $233k of concrete in these footings alone, then $3M+ on concrete has to have been spent on Lindi's concrete Bill! Happy for others to run their own comparative No.s. 24 year LOM??????? LOL. AIMO. DYOR.

upload_2022-6-30_17-54-2.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.