WKT 0.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Lindi Jumbo Project Update, page-15

1. 4,610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1419

EY gets paid a large sum of money for a valuation... looking at HC, WKT whose life and death revolves almost entirely around Lindi project is about $100M in present value, range $60-200M, this covers the loan, even halving, the loan is well and truly covered.

Can I get paid the same amount of money EY is getting paid? No one would trust a valuation from TG :-(

Seriously, offtake agreements are the crux, there is no value until a cornerstone customer delivers firm price and volume to under pin a significant portion of this currently niche production, EY would need this to drive their calcs. The rest of volune can be managed to market at prevailing prices, monthly prices, hopefully to European customers high end graphite foils and Korea for building retardants. Understand the CRBD. Glad build with their funds is continuing... Nice one.

Very promising, good exposed grades, simple processing. (at 30%, wash it down with a hose and put it on a boat... again only kidding. MrG might think I am spruiking.)

The market stock market wobble may continue to christmas, but life will be fine after that point SO FAR . If the news release is a tick (80% sure), the share price coming out of suspension will be very pleasant. The downies are locked out, the uppies are locked in
    Last edited by trousergecko: 08/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.