WKT 0.00% 9.8¢ walkabout resources ltd

I am perplexed as to how WKT is funding ongoing operations. the...

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I am perplexed as to how WKT is funding ongoing operations. the 4m they had at the end of March is well and truely long gone and I doubt the cast of hundreds still working and still delivering materials will not be doing that only out of the goodness of their hearts.

Yet no announcements on funding. I guess the quarterly will be the big reveal.

The SBLC saga of course continues which WKT advised their SHs was in the bag, but now seems there's issues with with the credit rating of the issuing bank, and now having to get a valuation of the underlying security. valuing a half built mine in Tz in a time of global economic volatility is not a good sign. my crystal ball says the SBLC ain't gonna happen.

I've lost shed loads on juniors that turn out to be pretenders that actually don't understand country risk, their orebody, the commodity global demand supply thematics, financing projects in third world countries etc etc. however they BS their way thru.......until the administrator moves in. the one thing in common with all the flops I've followed is that as soon as anyone puts anything questioning or negative up on a forum, there's an instant tirade of abuse.

sure hope this one works out for the sake of all investors. scrutinise mgt and demand answers. blind faith is not a good investment strategy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 9.9¢ 9.8¢ $26.31K 267.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4000 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 101968 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.42am 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.