WKT 2.33% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

“I struggle to understand some people's strong critsism of WKT...

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    “I struggle to understand some people's strong critsism of WKT while there are hurdles to overcome there has being steady progress to date. I myself if I found a business that I wasnt comfortable with I would drop it and move on, not spend endless time commenting about various problems”

Mate, almost everyone here would agree whole heartedly with that paragraph.

I am baffled that people constantly reply to the ridiculous, negative comments those noisy few constantly make. And the fact that people make passionate, well thought out replies to the down rampers/non-holders like there is a chance they are going to be able to change their opinions, baffles me even more!!

The sooner people block the few time wasting down rampers the better. Nothing wrong with having differing opinions or having robust discussions, but when it’s the same few non-holders make the same negative comments after negative comments, time after time after time, they lose all credibility. They are here with an ulterior motive they are not here for a discussion.

If you don’t read WKT threads on HC for a few weeks/a month or 2, you can guarantee when you come back, the same ol’ suspects will be here bagging the company, and people will STILL be trying to prove them wrong. rolleyes.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.