WKT 4.55% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Lindi Jumbo Project Update, page-74

1. 15,950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6849
    Hi AceGT,

I don't know about the others. After being doxed, accused of deleting my posts, threatened, apparently having HC investigate me, along with ASiC and being told they have engaged their lawyers to sue me for damages, plus the entertaining posts where they have advised I should be sent to jail, It does tend to raise the alarm bells on how over-invested these holders.

Take one of the posts after yours today,

"The Transformation over the next three months should be remarkable."

First of all, I am not sure if he is aware, but WKT has ceased all imports to the Lindi Jumbo graphite mine, if the company can successfully obtain a suitable Stand By Letter of Credit, Jinpeng will be able to organise shipping of the remaining items in China, Shipping takes 2-3 weeks to arrive in Tanzania and the company has detailed there are 2-4 weeks of delay before unloading of the vessels. Other shipments have taken around 1 month to clear customs. If all goes to WKT's timelines, The next shipment will arrive in October. I honestly will be surprised if it arrives before November,

The second comment "This picture says a thousand words for its development"

Yes a picture does tell a thousand words, Not only does the image show WKT is still doing Civil construction, he has completely avoided the company's dire financial situation or the issue that the remaining equipment is still stuck overseas until WKT can resolve their financial issues.

If he bothered to read the company's announcements he would have seen WKT expected to start dry commissioning of the production facilities during this month.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4495/4495675-dd64b3f853f160e2079a1547f21f86bd.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $1.567K 14.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 296026 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 264758 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.