WKT 2.22% 11.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Hi Blitz, they are 3 different posts. I believe I have addressed...

1. 15,879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6835
    Hi Blitz, they are 3 different posts.

I believe I have addressed the issues the moderators had. I do agree with the moderators, they were off-topic being in a thread called "Message for the downrampers"

All of this could have been verified if they completed a bulk sample of the Fresh Mineralisation, I believe it starts 5-10 m below the surface.

What name do you think Lindi should be called when they finish mining their oxide mineralisation? They won't be able to call themselves Lindi Jumbo if they only have 1% of the flake distribution as Jumbo Graphite.

BTW, do you know why BSM are only mining their oxide material. I will give you a hint, Its all to do with preserving the flake size. just look at SYR they lost 50% of their coarse flake graphite, where they have upto 4mm flakes in their pettography, WKT's Petrography results "Petrography report confirms super jumbo and micro thin graphite" showed flakes upto 1mm. this is before you drill, blast, crush and process the material.

upload_2021-4-16_16-1-51.png

Looking forward to building the mine and seeing how correct the non holders assessment has been on the project. I doubt we will have the LTH holding at that stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.003(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $77.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $46.82K 422.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 632255 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 328492 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.