WKT 5.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Lindi Jumbo US$20m Project Finance Facility Secured, page-243

1. 16,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6925
    "The Mpa are basic and quite similar but with variance so why not give us your number"

Good Morning Croc, You just answered your own question,

My forecast/calculation is based on another companies loss of coarse flake graphite when mining Fresh Mineralisation, you just agreed Lindi has a similar Mpa, I couldn't find Lindi's numbers, could you provide your source so I can compare?

Without a bulk sample, WKT's results may be similar to the company to the North, or similar to the graphite producer to the south, which has lost 50% of their coarse flakes when mining Fresh Mineralisation. Their cost of production of graphite is almost the same as their operating costs. WKT and this company have a very similar high TGC grade material.

WKT's petrography samples do show a large amount of fine graphite, these fine flakes will be broken when the company, drills, blasts, excavates the fresh mineralisation, then processes these fine flakes through WKT's production facility.

You can see how easy it will to lose the coarse flakes during processing.

WKT Petrography 2015.jpg

You should also note, the 2015 metallurgical test results showed the best graphite recovery was from the 6% TGC graphite ore (low grade), rather than the higher TGC material. As you know WKT is stockpiling this material, rather than processing the lower TGC product that produces the high quality graphite.

WKT Graphite Quality.jpg

Source - https://www.wkt.com.au/wp-content/u..._-Metallurgy-Testwork-results-Lindi-Jumbo.pdf
    https://www.wkt.com.au/wp-content/u...KT_-Petro-Report-for-Lindi-Jumbo-Graphite.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.9¢ $47.97K 474.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 170000 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 200813 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.