LIN 7.14% 13.0¢ lindian resources limited

So three investors could not obtain the 34.5m shares that they...

1. 4,507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    So three investors could not obtain the 34.5m shares that they wanted at a price around 23-24 cents due to insufficient sell orders.

Solution….contact the BOD and offer to subscribe for shares at a premium.

Now why would they do that? Maybe because they see the future potential of Lindian and have been assured that there is interest by industry players and offtake agreements are a short term possibility.

The BOD are happy as they required funds to cover the next tranche and funds for the next drilling program, equipment etc. However still more funds will be required by end of financial year.

As for the shareprice still not reacting to favourable news……..I have repeated my opinion many times. Until new large players such as Institutions and Fund Managers come on board with big buy orders I cannot see a rerating and price surge.

To suggest that LIN management is responsible in any way for the daily shareprice movements shows ignorance on behalf of some HC posters.

Why not focus on what Asimwe and the Board have been able to achieve in a short time frame rather than being concerned about short term shareprice movements?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.8¢ 13.0¢ $79.70K 591.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 695785 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 70005 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.