LIN 4.55% 10.5¢ lindian resources limited

i think the upside will be that having an MRE gives it more...

1. 455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    i think the upside will be that having an MRE gives it more credibility and that will better allow instos to get in. Particularly with RIO investing into Malawi essentially this week, this bodes very well for us and institutional support.

There is also still other great value drivers to come over the next 6 months which will help (updated mets, deep hole drilling results, exploration target/updated MRE, offtakes) which should keep things interesting. You'd think by end of the year, that a company that is ~12 months away from production which this scale of quality resource (+offtakes) should skyrocket thing up. The lassonde curve is much less for this which hopefully they will see.

Imagine if a US strategic partner gets involved and a few instos jump in and that surely could happen by end of year. Many good things to come so i wouldn't worry if the initial MRE impact is less than expected. Maybe Gina will buy in!

Not to mention that the market hasn't put a value on bauxite yet.. hopefully we see some updates here also.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $121.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $212.3K 1.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 725733 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 141200 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.