KGM 0.00% 1.3¢ kalnorth gold mines limited

Silent Bubbles. I am sorry that you find yourself in this...

1. 8,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1011
    Silent Bubbles.

I am sorry that you find yourself in this situation as I have been there myself at times.

I was a large holder in this company many years ago but as soon as the Chinese came onto the register I was gone, never to return.

I wrote to several members of parliament regarding this very practice that the Chinese employ in order to take over Australian assets.
    As to be expected I never heard back from any of them.

They will take a position in a weak gold company that has good ground and then whiteant that company until the company is desperate for money.
    They then step up and offer to lend the company X amount, but of course, they hold the tenements as surety.

Share holders think that the proverbial white knight has ridden up to save them, however the knight is riding a Trojan horse.

The white anting carries on until the company is stuffed and then as the major creditor, they take the tenements as payment to settle the debt.
    I don't know if they even are subject to FIRB approval conditions under this method.

Now, no way am I saying that this is what has happened here, but I have seen it done in many other companies before.

It should be fully investigated by Australian authorities as it is common practice.

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.