LNU 0.00% 0.2¢ linius technologies limited

Ann: Linius launches new product WHIZZARD, page-180

1. 1,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1247
    Great tech with moon potential is what all holders, past & present can agree on~ not in dispute.

Executive management, which has not changed, have dropped the ball for years~ and squandered bucketloads in little more than 0 achievement, while realising their failures & changing direction to a less lucrative white label model.

Credit where credit is due though~ the basketball demo was very cool and well needed in other sports; a green shoot of progress.

Nevertheless, white labelling is at the expense of shareholders which can only be mitigated IF THEY CAN SET THE WORLD STANDARD.

Long term shareholders have been severely dilutled, while Gerard has put himself in a low risk position & Chris Richardson hypes on with 0 risk. Do as I say, not as I do perhaps?

Bongiorno, however, to his credit has bought heavily in capital raises~ and this should be respected. But his performance also should be questioned, too; without blinkers.

Happy to be corrected if wrong, but has he paid back that $1million share loan for the 20 million shares he nabbed at 5cents when the stock was looking good?

If the stock tanks, will he even bother? Will the company he chairs enforce it? Like walking out on an underwater mortgage you've never dropped a dime on & who could blame him?; risk free, all upside.

On the other hand, we know for sure he's capitalized at the lows and handsomely so. You couldn't buy that many on market without nudging the share price up significantly.

Well done!

I strongly believe big things can still happen here with the right leadership and comfortably hold, knowing there's intrinsic value in the tech~ in the right hands.

On big progress news, I will buy more & happily average up.

Having held for some time, however, the (lack of) performance vs hype we have seen to date is amateur at best~ and doubt management would open up a Zoom video conference with some real "live" questions about the best interests of the company?

Very low risk options inbound rewarding executives for diluting long term unsophisticated holders in 3, 2, 1.

This tech has serious wheels, but needs a skin in the game passionate tech visionary to maximise shareholders' hard earned savings.

Speculative Buy for just the tech.

GLTAH & IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $21.27K 10.67M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1840725 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 110962722 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 175438
Last updated 11.48am 08/05/2024 ?
LNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.