LNU 0.00% 0.2¢ linius technologies limited

Ann: Linius Raises $1.155 Million, page-31

1. 1,457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1303
    Pretty sure they received the money back in Feb and have already spent/squandered it~ hopefully not on just "consultant" fees.

The price is where it is because Bergen are shorting it for their own benefit. IMO, they sell after they collect each batch to drive the price even lower and then pick up more at cheaper & cheaper prices.

They could have easily been short squeezed as the company knows exactly how many shares they hold at any one time.

Bergen only cashed in around 180k here, so by my calcs they can still draw another million and at these prices, that's more than an anchor~ more like concrete shoes.

I'd guess 0.2 is their next stop, and it won't stop there until they've got their fill (assuming they don't have a buyer lined up already). After which, they will most likely buy on market to pump the price up and dump their stock into.

Yet why no resistance? Bergen are hardly JP Morgan. The company have rolled over and the pipeline/pipedream is eerily silent.

Not a sound.

On the positives, the company might have around 200k coming to them from an R&D rebate, which won't last long but the expenditure cut looks real as they're down to 20 employees from 32 a month or so ago.

The effects won't kick in, however, until the next quarter so I'm expecting the usual 4c stinker.

We're looking at 3 billion shares on issue if this rot continues.

Houdini would struggle to get out of this one, but the clear way out is to bring in a strategic investor on the cheap with the key to unlock the pipeline & the company gets a recapitalization.

The obvious name is Todd McCormack, whom the company has been working with since late last year. He is IMG's founder's son and very high up in the company.

Todd is also an angel investor in select tech start ups.

The floodgates open in both the UK and the US and the upward ride of a lifetime begins.

Maybe loyal investors get thrown a bone in the form of inclusion via a cheap rights issue & this is where there's good money to be made.

No guarantees naturally.

DYOR, IMHO & GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $39.87K 19.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 228293942 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 2395033 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.