LNU 0.00% 0.2¢ linius technologies limited

Ann: Linius Raises $631,500, page-13

1. 1,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4421
    One only needs to look as it is all there in plain sight.

1)James Brennan's detailed commentary in the 2022 Annual Report. So many gems, such incredible insight into the mindset, planning and application of a strategic, repeatable go to market strategy.

2)The announcements of both A Leagues and Cricket Australia confirming and validating that strategy that is delivering bigger actual customers and pipeline participants.

3)The webinar which was full of information that when combined with the Annual Report gives plenty of hints. The "whale" that JB hopes to close in the very near future that sees deep engagement at all levels of this globally significant company. As per the 2022 AR IMG has been piloting Linius. Also when discussing countries in the pipeline the last one was India. India dominates all aspects of world cricket and unlike nearly all other countries is its only national sport with hundreds of millions of avid followers. There is a snowflakes chance in hell of Indian Cricket powers that be allowing Cricket Aus to take away this vast market that now makes personalised video content likely via Matchvision of all Aus/India content.

4)JB is very clear as to the near term deals and his confidence in closing them. 1 Whale + 5 near term, and just 5 more from the pipeline to profitability.

5)Biggest volume in 2 yrs and the highest price in 2 months the first day after a small CR to insiders reflects the first signs that the market now sees JB as having turned this sinking ship around and expect he can continue to do so.

I have been invested in LNU for many yrs and was down 97%. Nearly gave up and only stayed when James Brennan took over. He has not disappointed since my first assessment garnered during his first webinar. Linius, right product, right time, atrocious management. Just as one man can destroy a good tech, another with vision and skill can make it fly. I guarantee most holders who understood the disruptive possibilities of Linius also knew it needed a visionary CEO. We definitely have one in JB.

I have been involved with 3 Unicorns plus one 30x now and have been well down at the bottom of all just as the value was understood the market and sentiment turned. Having the bravery to ignore the noise, feel the inflection point and greatly increase position is invaluable. The chart at the bottom of at least 3 of UPD, ISX, WBT and EGR mirrors LNU in many respects and sentiment at all time lows does also. I can say without doubt all the above co's had a disruptive offering, right timing and lge addressable market.
    I have seen many co's with the above that went nowhere. The magic ingredient is always management and all the above except EGR have exceptional management. What I'm now feeling is Linius finally has that missing ingredient.

Doubled my position just before the CR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.