LNU 33.3% 0.2¢ linius technologies limited

do u see it affecting the stock price? First rule of any...

1. 5,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 890
    do u see it affecting the stock price? First rule of any investment is know what ur investing in. Do more research on linius, its history, its announcements and why the stock price is where it is and if there is value at these prices. Read comments and posts on various platforms and dont take anything as truth but use it to research ur self.

Personally i believe in linius long term as it has finally started to sign real clients and bring in revenue after 8 years of false promises. In saying that i do believe we have a few more capital raises before linius becomes cash flow neutral and doesnt need to raise any more funds.

Risk is that if investors stop contributing towards capital raises then linius will run out of cash and go into liquidation.

My personal unprofessional opinion is that we will continue to raise capital and investors will be happy to fund it and in about 2 years should not need to raise any more capital. This year at least another 2 raises and then hopefully next year just 1 more big one. Then we are free.

This is only my opinion and not financial advice
    Last edited by Indytrader1988: 05/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1K 500K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 133164023 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 18115781 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.