LNU 0.00% 0.2¢ linius technologies limited

Ann: Linius to present at Virtual Conference, page-61

1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    To be honest Eloi75, I found it pretty disappointing, as most was regurgitated content that they have showcased a number of times before (aside from LiveTiles) Getting tired of CR's constant reference to opportunity, in terms of what each and every market is worth, from a $ perspective and how much it is worth to LNU if we tap into it, blah blah blah.

Lost count, how many times I have seen that personal EPL channel that was showcased. I have also seen the LiveTiles demo a couple of times (although to be fair, I dare say a number of folk haven't).

Also and as a few have mentioned, no reference to Sky Italia POC, neither Hemisphere or Newstag (both of which were innovating/groundbreaking company making news, when the respective partnerships were announced) Also no reference/update about the POC with the European Security Agency.

Positives for me? Jury still out on LiveTiles, purely and simply based on previous partnerships that have yielded (thus far) diddly squat, but I can see the potential opportunity here and this technology is at last, being deployed as a 'work flow' tool that I believe was the vision of Finbar. Personally, I think this technology is an absolute no brainer as a 'work flow' tool.

I also liked the cut of GB's cloth. Not sure if he has contributed as much before, but very credible/impressive. I certainly don't diminish or disrespect the contribution CR makes, but GB is one very impressive/smart individual. I also find it extremely reassuring that he has so much skin in the game..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.