ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 507
    I used the same strategy for copper, iron and aluminium. But It only worked for Iron juniors for me, so cut my loses with copper and aluminum early on. I was very very luck with few iron plays, which gave me funds for PLS and ORE.

Lithium though is much simpler and as I researched more indepth, I built conviction so I loosened the criteria ten folds for lithium.

Realisation that with lithium play all the company have to do is fund few hundred million and find a decent jorc close to infastruture, they are off to the races. Literally that is all it takes for 10x, a good find is 20 to 30x a motherlode could be 50x plus.

To keep it simple i bought Rock miners and I shyed away from DLE but now even clay is in my sights

This is very unlike any Junior iron or cooper they need to fund many multi billion dollar DFS, so need find a motherlode of jorc or its for naught. Also iron or cooper when I built my strategy it was much more of gamble ie the price of the ore in the future was unknown.

Compare that to lithium any mine that has less than $1000 asic is a no brainer today.

Also relatively speaking Lithium is basically find the resource within reasonable distance and the company will suceeed

Last edited by ipv6ready: 06/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.