LTR 5.08% 93.5¢ liontown resources limited

Ann: Liontown appoints Shane McLeay as Non-Executive Director, page-2

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Liontown Chairman, Tim Goyder, said:
    “We are delighted that Shane has agreed to join the Liontown Board at an exciting and very important time in the
    development of the Kathleen Valley Lithium Project. His significant knowledge and experience in hard rock and
    underground mining operations will be invaluable as we progress the Project through development and into operation. He
    will bring the latest and most innovative thinking in mine development and operations to the Kathleen Valley Project, and
    we are very much looking forward to having him join our team.”
    Commenting on his appointment, Mr McLeay said:
    “I am very excited to have the opportunity to join the Liontown Board at this exciting time in its development. Having had
    the opportunity to review the Kathleen Valley Lithium Project, this is a world-class resource, and I have no doubt that it
    will be one of the most exciting new lithium projects to be developed globally over the next few years. The quality of the
    Liontown team, their focus on doing things right while embracing innovation in their planning and a strong ESG
    commitment, aligns very closely with what I am passionate about. I look forward to working with the team, sharing my
    experience and making a valued contribution.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.5¢
Change
-0.050(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $2.266B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.5¢ 97.5¢ 93.5¢ $49.48M 52.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 2797617 93.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.0¢ 341986 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.