LTR 0.00% 91.5¢ liontown resources limited

The result in the Jungle, brings me back to my earlier post and...

1. 10,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4344
    The result in the Jungle, brings me back to my earlier post and the importance of it. Comparing and reviewing where your investment sits in your invested industry, is vital IMO. To do this affectively you need to talk about other industry players and review their position and operations. As I have said on many occasions it is not all about the resource size, there are many pieces that must fall in place to make a successful company, in this case mine. LTR has these pieces in place. Granted, the macro events are belting all LIT stocks at the moment, but all micro events with LTR are bullet proof, clear and understandable. Now if we look at the jungle, who were waiting for their ML that was always coming and already baked into the share price, suddenly other risk elements are creeping in and the risk of investing in the DRC becomes clearer. I wont dive in deeper as readers can go to these threads and see the multiple issues, but in a nut shell the Chinese/DRC Gov will control 49% and a large % (top 20) of the AVZ is already controlled by Chinese interest. Ultimately the Chinese will pull the strings, hence the sell off. No market manipulation is the blame, only to constant pumping of half a dozen posters over there, some with hearts on it. They should be called out, not the ASX. AIMO. The result is that we now see the market adjusting and looking at LIT stocks that are less risky. LTR will rise shortly as we are 80% equity funded and interest rates rises have little impact on any future results. expect the LIT stocks not to move in tandem from here on in, but we should see more cream rise to the top, LTR will be one of them. AIMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.218B
Open High Low Value Volume
91.5¢ 94.0¢ 90.3¢ $11.62M 12.67M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 119641 91.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 140664 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.