LTR 2.03% 96.5¢ liontown resources limited

Ann: Liontown executes Binding Offtake Agreement with Ford, page-184

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1412
    Pay no heed to the current daily machinations True Believers - this has been a monumental week for the Lion. Locked and loaded, fully funded, everything perfectly in place for our near term transformation to producer of worldwide significance.

Personally I’m thrilled that Ford has been chosen as our third premium partner joining Tesla and LG at our Table of Champions (full disclosure - a Ford Performance tragic here). While their HQ is in Michigan, Fords footprint transverses the globe with production at multiple plants in Europe, Asia, South America and Canada on top of their iconic American cars and pick ups. Imagine the benefits too for the Australian economy if synergies in production lead to a future boutique battery powered model built on Aussie soil.

Ford also like our other partners has the size to take up much, much more of our product going forward as our resource increases exponentially though Buldania and any potential acquisitions.

Ford is planning to be fully electric in Europe by 2035 and is currently building a battery gigafactory in Turkey of epic proportions. Plenty of Liontown’s finest heading there in the near future.This is why I’m happy to say that this Big American is ‘European’ enough for me as our third partner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.03%)
Mkt cap ! $2.340B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.5¢ 98.5¢ 96.0¢ $6.831M 7.028M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 341306 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 82397 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.