LTR 2.50% 78.0¢ liontown resources limited

Yes, i think Hi flow vanadium batteries are the future but with...

1. 4,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Yes, i think Hi flow vanadium batteries are the future but with all technologies the quality and costing curves take a long time to establish into viable alternatives.
    Remember some of the early lithium batteries where not exactly great but development has come on leaps and bounds as has costs due to mass production.
    Note China is currently building a large scale VRFB able to produce 200MW OR 800 Megawatt hours so this type of scale would make them much sort after adding the fact that their superior life cycle due to chargeability outperforms lithium batteries considerably.
    Liontown are building a massive mine at Kathleen Valley i have been on site some 18 months ago and the scale of drilling completed back then was staggering. However, they choose to power this massive undertaking we be on the world stage for renewables so a very important project for all concerned.
    The Agnew renewables project was one of the first minesites to adopt both wind and solar with battery storage on a minesite so plenty to be learnt from that. would suspect however that technology has been surpassed.
    Exiting times ahead. Also keep an eye on the neighbors at BGL as it promises to be one of the highest-grade gold mines in Australia and another adopting renewable power.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $1.891B
Open High Low Value Volume
79.5¢ 81.5¢ 77.5¢ $7.861M 9.908M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 54923 78.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.5¢ 25000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.