LTR 4.80% 59.5¢ liontown resources limited

Cheynne There is no fortune telling in my posts. LTR is a HOLD!...

1. tcf
    6,864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    Cheynne
    There is no fortune telling in my posts.

LTR is a HOLD!

But I'm saying the results of Bynoe from LTR's point of view are done for the year and likely until April/May next year (wet season). The way the full results were presented was lazy to say the least.

In hindsight (not foresight) the initial report in early November started the share price slip and the next 20 odd days became the playground for "speculators" of "disappointing" drill results to come. I'd really like to know when the subsequent assay results were known.

KV is the next big thing but with NT processes delays may/likely will occur - especially during December and the new year. KV will have large expenditure thrown at it. That will require money - more money than will be available at the start of the year IF company reported timeframes hold.

So with ongoing Bynoe field work and surface and assays still to be paid for and new activities at KV to be funded plus LP work $900k or thereabouts at the start of January won't be enough money to secure those works. Hence a CR cant be far away.

Logic here - crystal ball gazing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.5¢
Change
-0.030(4.80%)
Mkt cap ! $1.442B
Open High Low Value Volume
62.0¢ 62.5¢ 59.0¢ $8.852M 14.66M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 212314 59.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.0¢ 310624 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.