LTR 8.28% 78.5¢ liontown resources limited

Ann: Liontown moves forward with DSO opportunity, page-90

1. 1,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    As is usually the case your posts are filled with half truths and factually incorrect statements. Whilst not my job to pull you up everytime, this one is out of control.

All miners in Oz are subject to commercially in confidence terms with their end customers. This translates to differing pricing methodologies and customary terms relating to price review, resets and the cadence with which it occurs. Sc6 is Sc6. Any difference in pricing is due to the terms of those contracted vols. Eg; IGO will receive $3739 for sc6 sales in the sep q which directly refutes what you have said. This is due to a price lag which is reflected in IGO's latest report for jun q.

Further to this, all Oz 'lithium' miners want to move down in the grade curve where possible. It doesnt matter what you are producing. The mkt is short lithium units so you want to be producing more tonnes at a lower grade where possible. A miner like PLS can produce sc6, they just chose not to do so for previously mentioned reasons. In actual fact they used to produce sc6. Their objective is to go even lower down the grade curve as it is more productive to do so. Please do not keep repeating that sc6 is somehow the gold standard and anything less is sub par. Thats not how current market conditions are operating.

You are not helping people on the LTR threads by claiming such things amongst other half truths you usually state in your posts - I'm not sure if you are doing it on purpose or you just don't know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.