LTR 0.00% 97.0¢ liontown resources limited

Ann: Liontown rejects Indicative Proposal from Albemarle, page-553

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 691
    Well done Ondie..... it is lovely to hear these great news stories especially from young people who had the foresight and intelligence to predict this energy transformation and revolution . This Albermarle offer (small as it is ...... for now) is vindication of the asset value that WE own. I think the market is NOW savvy enough to understand the nature of the lithium market and the REAL value of LTR. I still consider LTR to be a relatively early mover in this industry and there is ample time to create massive shareholder value before the supply / demand dynamics rebalance.

I was fortunate enough to invest in PLS from the very early days. It was life changing for me and my family. Initially i thought PLS was a once in a lifetime opportunity....... then LTR came along and I immediately recognised it as PLS (Mark 2) ..........

I genuinely pity the climate change deniers, who were unable to see or unwilling to look at and accept the inescapable fact that the revolution akin to moving from the horse & cart to cars was unavoidable and now unstoppable !

There has been times where I have questioned my strategy in having a such a heavily biased portfolio in battery materials........too many eggs in one basket scenario...... but such is my belief in where this is heading.

Once again congrats to you and all long term holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.352B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6273 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.0¢ 10124 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.47am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.