LTR 3.63% $1.00 liontown resources limited

Are you accusing Tim Goyder of insider trading? Are you accusing...

1. 2,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    Are you accusing Tim Goyder of insider trading? Are you accusing any of his directors of insider trading? If you are, I'd be very interested to hear about it. Otherwise, who else do you think has engaged in insider trading around these ALB proposals? Are you accusing anyone in particular? Or just throwing a crime out there for odour value?

I've already posted this morning that in the week after the first two proposals, shorts dropped by 0.4% (a significant figure). After both offers. That's the volume. But after the second 0.4% drop, yet after two offers that were well above market, the shorts went up by 0.8% heading into this announcement.

There's really no way of knowing, but it seems that the shorters had a whiff it was happening, and closed out some of their position without completely throwing in the towel. The only reason that we were offered a 63% premium to price is because the shorters had been driving it down hard in the weeks leading up to the 3rd offer. Without that shorter pressure, a 63% premium would have been much higher, and probably not 63% after all.

People have to make judgements about their own situation. You'd have two birthdays in the time it would take me to tell you about how many millions extra I'd have made had I made the perfect decision, as opposed to the right decision.

If you're a shorter then you probably have served your purpose. If you're a shorter not in the know, then I want you to seek solace in the fact that Jesus still loves you.
    Last edited by Treefern: 29/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
0.035(3.63%)
Mkt cap ! $2.425B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.5¢ $1.02 97.0¢ $15.30M 15.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 92465 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 20810 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.