RLT 3.63% $1.00 renergen limited

Hmm, not that feasible imo.If you had a lot of shares and were...

1. 2,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2603
    Hmm, not that feasible imo.

If you had a lot of shares and were protecting a short position (more on that later) then you'd be a pretty sloppy operator that gave buyers an entire day to eat through it - you'd save the fireworks for the closing auction.

That way you'd not only knock price down before JSE sees but you'd knock the fizz out of what could have been (and was) a very frothy day...

Look, don't mistake what I said as being negative. It's far from. Even if there is a CR then that's a big weight lifted off prospective buyers and gives the company a lot more freedom to run properly.

Although I mentioned a potential discounted CR I've seen many companies raise at a premium - especially ones that have just released a company making announcement.

Either way the volume from that chunk looks to be to manipulate VWAP.

If they do raise at a premium then the $$ torn up from that 250k sell earlier will be a drop in the bucket if the company can finally reach its real potential (hopefully your $4+ prediction is right).

As for the shorters, I've seen them discussed ad nauseam but I'm yet to see real evidence of any.

There's certainly none on the asx - and when I say none I mean zero.

If there's data on the JSE short interest I'd like to see it as could make trade patterns a little clearer.

Too often people are quick to blame shorters for a sp decline but in this case I think I'd be looking toward management instead of make-believe shorters.

That said, management have come through in the end.

Genuinely hope you guys get the successful Nasdaq listing in the near future and better yet hopefully you all get to see the sp north of $4 once more.

GLTAH - I'm guessing the beers will taste a lot better this weekend!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
0.035(3.63%)
Mkt cap ! $30.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
96.0¢ $1.05 96.0¢ $40.16K 39.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 6507 95.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.00 17158 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.48pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.