PEZ 0.00% 1.7¢ premiere eastern energy limited

Forget pursuing them in china, you will never see a cent. If you...

1. 18,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Forget pursuing them in china, you will never see a cent. If you have seen 'the china hustle' you will see this has been going on in HUNDREDS of O/S companies exposed to the west and billions have been looted and sent back to the west to buy real assets and the Chinese authorities are complicit.

If the liquidator finds fraudulent accounts in the light of the revelations in that doco, I reckon your best bet will be to go after the group that brought the listing due to their due diligence. They are local and you might get a class action up as they bought MULTIPLE companies.. all seem to have similar accounting and market discount issues. Best chance is to trawl their listing history and contact all S/H in all companies, still listed or not and I bet a local law firm will look at it to take it on as a class action. This is a global scandal that the regulators are trying to ignore.

I for one will never touch a chinese company again until I see the Chinese authorities prosecute the thousands of nationals that have been running scams shown in that doco.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.