AHF 0.00% 2.3¢ australian dairy nutritionals limited

Mate, I was simply drawing attention to the fact that the...

1. 319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Mate, I was simply drawing attention to the fact that the company believes they produce more raw production components (milk) than they consume in the production of delivering their goods to the consumer market. I then provided the number of cows owned and milk produced in response to question from another forum participant.

Not once have I purported to know the intricacies or microeconomics of the diary industry. Just as I have never asked or bought into question your knowledge of these industry details. But most importantly, and I can not stress this enough, nor do I care what your knowledge of these might be. I am simply amused by your conjecture to repudiate factual reporting of assets values and production levels contained in the companies mandatory reporting and disclosure obligations. Its a prime example of the arrogance of the 'fake news' following that's been imported around the world. If I don't like the truth then I'll just contest it, regardless of how stupid I may look.

Nonetheless, If you actually believe the company is misleading its shareholders and the market then I would strongly counsel you to write to ASIC and task them with what ever evidence you have to support such a claim.

Link below, lol.

https://asic.gov.au/regulatory-resources/markets/report-suspicious-activity/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $3.506K 152.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 901364 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 77841 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.36am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AHF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.