LIT 27.8% 2.3¢ lithium australia limited

Ann: LIT and Tin International complete mutual DD and complete JV, page-11

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 375
    It's really quite touching to see so many non-holders care so much about Lithium Australia. However, the fact that they do not seem to recognize ANY of the positives raises questions. I personally believe both companies has potential but it is up to individual investor's to spot value.

Our JV with Tin International on the Sadisdorf project could potentially be one of the first large-scale lithium mining operations in Europe if unconventional processing technologies are used. This gives us an advantage over Dakota's Sepeda project and even Rio's Jadar project in Serbia. If we have a look at EMH, we can assume that their Cinovec project is valued at 100mil by the MC right now. This is despite their low ~0.5% Li2O chemistry but may leverage by-product credits. If we can get close in terms of total lithium carbonate resource, then our share in this project may be worth 50mil even before production (50/50 split). Hopefully, drilling gets underway soon.

I get the feeling if LPD were to gain a similar project there would not be any of this down-ramping on behalf of their extremely loyal shareholders. LIT shareholders would also be unlikely to spend so much time commenting on their forums.

As for holders, I encourage accepting information only with material details and quantitative statistics as a basis for making your decisions. There seems to be a lot of non-holders making defamatory assumptions of an impending "5c" Capital Raising and how we have "nothing". These are neither true nor reflective of the company. These posters seem highly emotional which may skew reality if taken for surface value.

I hope I did not offend anyone. If I did, I apologize but these are my personal observations.
    Last edited by bananatree: 26/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.005(27.8%)
Mkt cap ! $28.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.5¢ 2.0¢ $268.7K 12.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 363829 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 160000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.