LIT 27.8% 2.3¢ lithium australia limited

@Kevyx, Thank you. At last, a really good, mature, substantial...

1. 334 Posts.
    @Kevyx,

Thank you. At last, a really good, mature, substantial and factual post from an LIT holder.

LPD holders may, like myself, consider themselves LIT holders for so long as the TO is on the table. By launching such a bid, this ties the two companies together, until such time it is successful or off the table completely. This is what draws 'non holders' here. The strong emotions exhibited are most likely a combination of a dislike of the MD (his tactics, personality, lack of disclosure) and a feeling that the TO has stifled both companies.

It is good to finally see LIT put some holes in the ground. This was an issue I had raised last year. But I still dont understand why it is in the two potentially lowest grade resources. I suspect it is to delineate large, but low grade resources. I would have thought better traction would be achieved in drilling out higher grade potential resources such as Ravensthorpe.

With respect to TIN, I wish you good luck. I just feel that this is 2y behind EMH. On the up side, at the rate EMH travel, TIN may just catch them up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.