GLN 2.94% 16.5¢ galan lithium limited

I just want to check a few things:1.5km to the nearest pegmatite...

1. 2,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 406
    I just want to check a few things:

• 1.5km to the nearest pegmatite (the only evidence of any real lithia near the tenement) = a few hundred meters. Okay? The only decent samples at the moment are everywhere but the shear. They are 1km+ away on each side. You can see this in maps. Is there another outcrop anywhere, I just see one?
    • You showed a picture of all the arsenic samples they found but not the li. When called out on this you showed the li ppm sample location (which is everywhere except the shear) and then disregard the point completely.
    • The fact GLN is drilling along the fault doesn't really mean there's anything there. Not sure why you'd highlight it as evidence of anything other than a good place to start drilling? I'd start there too but its not proof of jack.
    • Soil anomalies don't need to be in a vertical representation, but you used soil anomalies to show there's lithium exactly on the shear (before it was pointed out it was Arsenic).
    • I don't think anyone with any experience and a degree in a relevant field would make these mistakes (kidding, but see how meaningless it is to say when you or I could be serving hot dogs at the football for all anyone knows).

I just don't understand why you are so aggressive about all of this and any commentary critical about anything related to the stock? I see it all the time here.

Again, I like he stock and I have hundreds of thousands of shares.
    Last edited by mho25: 13/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $78.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $426.5K 2.577M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 425203 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 83886 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.