LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Ann: LIT: Declares LPD takeover bid free of defeating conditions, page-45

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    My two cents here: while I don't what our shares taken over by cheap duty LIT, i was discussing with my colleague today about my situation and the risks thereis.

while i am not letting my shares go for LIT, just for a moment, bear with me, if LIT taken over LPD and our holdings suffer a short term lost, would LIT eventually recover and go stronger and bigger in terms of SP given that they have Lmax, less competition, and AG's ability for marketing.

Once again, I am not suggesting and I myself is not going to trade my share to LIT, I am just pointing out that us share holders investment in LPD are relatively safe in this situation. we properly not going to lose any of our hard earned money. worse case scenario is that we become LIT holders and suffer a short term lost, however the big picture is still looking good to me.

With that in mind, I actually could not understand my the volume is so low, I see this as easy money/profit in the market. This is also why I suggested our management should purchase some AD to help promote the company.

I am not just a mouth, my holdings rank me just below T20. would take more if i could
    Last edited by zhangningdd: 29/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $3.337K 1.668M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
67 154669483 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 13752491 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.