LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Neometals are treating spodumene via a roasting process and...

1. 334 Posts.
    Neometals are treating spodumene via a roasting process and directly producing Lithium hydroxide. This is preferable for certain battery types. If you look at the financials, this route is in the upper quartile range for production cost. For these reasons I think Lmax has an advantage. Neo have completed a feasibility study, but I dont think there is a commitment to build at this stage.
    PastedGraphic-2.png
    Once provisional patents are lapsed, they show this on pericles. LIT have applied for a PCT. After a period of time, this will appear on WIPO. This is normal, but once its on WIPO - the cat is out of the bag and Sileach will be seen for what it really is.

Offer independent experts enough money and they will say what you want them to say... But as others have already pointed out, LIT, by their own measure, provided an offer that is at a discount to typical bids and further, does not take into account the partly paid shares LIT have (that are well out of the money mind you)

If LIT drag this out they will continue to see a decline in their share price at about 1c/week. This would not be in their best interests. They would need to increase their bid, but they cant - they dont have enough money or market cap to do so, or demonstrate that LIT "have something" worth swapping for. At the moment its three fifths of FA.

Thats my 2c... about what I think LIT is worth at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.468K 3.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
168 195684971 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 118281350 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.