LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Ann: LIT: Second Supplementary Bidder's Statement, page-7

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    i'd like to share a article i read the day before. I between many of us would have similar experience while reading it. LPD in my view, may be the one to fix it.

In 2003, I held 250,000 Oil Search at 60c. Sold them at 70c, they later hit $9.83. That's $2.5 million missed. I also once held 50,000 Zinifex at $2. Sold them at $2.40. They hit $21.60. That's another million. Then there was the tech boom. That involved selling 200,000 Davnet at 40c, they went to $6; and selling 300,000 Voicenet at 38c that later hit $3.80. Add them up and that's another $2.35 million missed. These are just some of the ones that got away from me. No doubt you have your own story.
    The worst thing about all the above trades, is that all I had to do to make $5.85 million was to do absolutely nothing at all. Instead I fiddled my way out of it. An activity that any commission-driven broker is paid to do, creating activity for activity's sake, for a commission, when the best course of action was to simply invest, not tinker.

the entire one is at the link below:
    http://www.smh.com.au/money/investi...f-17m-on-the-sharemarket-20170403-gvc6wz.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.