LMS 12.5% 18.0¢ litchfield minerals limited

@DJWinters, et alYes there is a lot of historic data plus recent...

1. 1,960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578

@DJWinters, et al

Yes there is a lot of historic data plus recent supplementary rock,soil assays plus IP surveys at Mount Irene and Silver King in the Mount Doreen EL31305.

There is even more Historic data at the Lucy Creek Manganese and Iron ground.Elkedra Ltd spent a lot of time on the ground as did Auvex Ltd. Some very tantalising infromation from their work programs.Both companies ran foul of global financial crises and very low ore prices. Manganese has only recently become a Critical metal, the rare earths were interesting at the time but now they are highly sought critical minerals globally. Elkedra led by Dr Wayne Taylor
    assayed for Rare Earths at Lucy Creek as well as Base metals, whilst chasing Diamonds in potential kimberlites there, and as you would expect, Chromium was highly anomalous. However the REE, Mn, Fe, Pb, Zn, Ag, Co assays were very impressive indeed in certain loctions. That ground is within the Georgina Basin and anomalous Phosphorous was also noted. REE's in the Qld georgina basin phosphate areas are well known to co exist with REE mineralisation. Geoscience Australia produced a very extensive review of all the geochem data sets in those phosphates and reassayed the drill cores for REE and the resultant 2021 report is an amazing read for those Geochem Nerds out there, which includes me of course.

In my view it not a case of the Critical and precious metals not being on LMS ground, they are there, however LMS need to ascertain the size of the prospects and the drilling program guided by Geophysics should enable a number of maiden JORCS to be reported over various styles of mineralisation known to exist on the sites.

I have seen the Wolfram Hill historic working mine digs as well the Mount Irene old production trenches, and in my mind it was a Pandoras Box of amazing rocks, mind blowing really.

When I get time next week, I will put up some of my geomaps compiled from the STRIKE NT mining portal and other hi rez sat mapping over the area.

I am not a company employee but I am a shareholder, with rocks on my mind.No wonder I love heavy rock music.

By the way @gonnfishing the 3D renders of the Silver King chargeabilty anomalies demostrate the old drill holes ( cores are available in Alice Springs) missed the mark on 3 out 5 of those holes.
    and they were blind drilled around the small anomaly. Even so the assays clearly showed some great intersections when to commodity prices were p!ss poor.Glad you posted that and its just the start of highly targeted drilling.Amazing year coming up, the guys are up to it and hell bent on getting through the work programs on time and budget.

Cheers

HR

Just my Saturday evening musings before the football starts and the beers begin. As usual, DYOR! I am not editing any of the above, beer and burgers beckon!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.020(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $4.961M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 18.0¢ 16.5¢ $44.71K 261.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 18000 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 146657 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
17.0¢
  Change
0.020 ( 13.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 17.0¢ 7020
Last updated 10.59am 02/05/2024 ?
LMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.