LMS 2.44% 20.0¢ litchfield minerals limited

Here's the link for latest weather map for Australia,Everything...

1. 1,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578
    Here's the link for latest weather map for Australia,

Everything you need to know on this link, http://satview.bom.gov.au/

Click/select the layer tabs, the +/- zoom you will soon see whats going on now around Australia and with the States/Territory's using the soom feature..

In the NT on max Zoom with roads tab selected, you will spot a town called YEUNDUMU, The LMS Mount doreen tenement is about 70km north along the Tanami road.

Looks like there is some really wild weather about to,or just has hit Central and Northern Australia West to east coast. It's going to very wild for the next 4-5 days, batten down the hatches time. Many mines on red alert.

Another huge cyclone forming off Port Headland in WA, Mount Isa is copping a massive event about now, one of my Geo mates is at the Mt Isa Hotel and told me it was raining heavily this evening.

You will see what weather Mt Isa is copping now, by clicking on the link, might take you +/- 15 minutes to work out the tabs aand zoom features, It's easy after that, then save the link as a bookmark for future use.

It will help with verifying drilling/on site work programs and other delays. No one can control the weather in the mining/exploration game anywhereon this planet! Exploration and mining just keep going on and on regardless of weather events, that's been the case for a few thousand years.

Cheers

HR, No advice, Just a useful government weather tool to minimise risk. Hope that helps all readers / viewers on HotCopper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $5.512M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.8¢ $71.19K 356.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 282810 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 111990 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
20.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 5.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ 24340
Last updated 13.46pm 15/05/2024 ?
LMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.