LIT 0.00% 2.0¢ lithium australia limited

I have a challenge for you champ - let's see if you have the...

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    I have a challenge for you champ - let's see if you have the ticker to accept. Let me preface my challenge with a quick preamble of indisputable facts:-

1. IF LITs SiLeach process relies upon Hydrofluoric acid then it is a process so dangerous as to render it uneconomical and uninsurable from a WHS and environmental perspective. Put simply, industry won't go near it.

2. IF AG is deliberately using the term 'halogens' as a proxy for the term 'hydrofluoric acid' then he knows that my first point is correct and is being deliberately misleading and tricky. ie - if it uses HF and there's no issue with that, then why substitute the term 'HF' with 'halogens'.

So here's my challenge to you, and indeed all LIT/SiLeach supporters:- Give AG a call (his number is 0418 927 658) and ask him this one very simple question; "does SiLeach use Hydrofluoric acid as a reagent?"

Very simple and unambiguous question with a simple yes or no answer and one that you as investors and/or potential investors have a right to know.

If the answer is yes then SiLeach is screwed, but at least you'll have the information required to make an informed decision.

Let's see who has the ticker to accept my challenge and report back.
    Last edited by Madone: 01/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $37.44K 1.832M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 4308114 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 497061 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.