LIT 27.8% 2.3¢ lithium australia limited

Ann: Lithium Australia and Lepidico settle litigation, page-77

1. 7,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Thanks for the reply Welsho.
    As I see it/understand it (and forgive me but i'm no metallurgist) ....
    SiLeach claims to be able to 'liberate' Li from spodumenes (as well as other hard rock sources). How economically that can be done is the subject of much conjecture etc on these threads and subject to further trials and refining of the process. LIT appears to be advancing this process.
    L-Max appears to me to be a superior process when mica bearing Li feedstock is concerned. L-Max cannot treat spodumenes which are potentially an abundant low cost feedstock.
    LIT has valid license agreements for L-Max in WA and 1 or 2 International projects granted by LP

The 2 'technologies' are clearly valuable and potentially "disruptive" to the global Li industry and 1 could argue worth fighting for. Hence all the froth and bubble on the threads re litigation and TO.
    The TO would not only bring L-Max into LIT but all of LPD's other assets and IP. At the same time reducing the competition for investment funding $$$ required for commercial scale demonstration plant.

You ask "So why the need for L-Max?" My answer would be simply Why wouldn't you want it as well?

Sorry for the very rough/quick synopsis .....I'm on holidays atm, heading to the beach

As for the cash burn etc. I've looked at both and neither is terribly impressive imho

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.005(27.8%)
Mkt cap ! $28.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.5¢ 2.0¢ $268.7K 12.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 363829 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 160000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.