ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254
    Interesting that LIT claim Envirostreams "new" site at Laverton North is "fully permitted". That's just not true. Let's take EPA Licencing for a start. The Licence held by these guys is SITE SPECIFIC and that site is the Berwick Road Campbellfield location. Nothing exists for 17-19 Maria Street Laverton North. So if this is operational, as claimed, then again the company is operating illegally, as before when they were exposed.
    Now let's look at the so-called Wyndham Council "permit". The stated Clause 33.02 is part of Council Planning Scheme i.e. guidlelines for permitting applications. Might be blind but again nothing comes to light at downtown Wyndham when scrathing around in that backyard.
    Just seems that LIT as usual are painting a nice scenario of false claims just to make unsuspecting and wet-behind-the-ears, SH, stakeholders and others take the bait.
    Really these guys need to be exposed for what it all is - i.e. continued and blatant smoke and mirrors.
    Let's put it out there to challenge this by way of documents that can be traced and are reality like an EPA Licence for Laverton North. Like a council permit for Laverton North ??????????.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.