LPD 16.7% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Yep a successful DFS, and full plant will do it... and with...

1. 2,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Yep a successful DFS, and full plant will do it... and with demand continuing for Lithium, which doesn't seem likely to diminish... an increase if anything, and a steadying of prices even with new supply coming on-stream.

If they can achieve this inside say, 3-4 years (2020 or say 2021), then 20x return is not out of the ball-park at all. Plus the I.P. to license out, to any and all who are interested, maybe getting involved in the plant builds/engineering and fine-tuning/maintenance? All extra cash for LPD / MCT.

LPD have a technology that producers can utilise to get at that Lithium in the ore.

A pure Spod crystal would be something like: 3.73 % Li 8.03 % Li2O
    A pure Lepidolite would be something like: 3.58 % Li 7.70 % Li2O

http://www.webmineral.com/data/Lepidolite.shtml#.WUpGS-t96Hs
    http://webmineral.com/data/Spodumene.shtml#.WUpGWut96Hs

A resource that is mainly Lepidolite, that has been avoided in the past, or tailings dumped, is just pure profit for LPD's L-Max process, and a HUGE value add for any producer that has already pulled it all out of the ground, or is in the process of doing so.

Add to that there are a few additional things that can be extracted along the way.. like Cesium / Berrylium / Sodium Silicate / Potassium / Boron etc. All saleable by-products along with the battery-grade LCE produced.

I'm probably just telling some people here, what they already know of course.

LIT wanted the Lepidolite process, and IP, as well as a Spodumene process, and it's obvious why. Good thing LPD and it's holders are not silly.
    Last edited by shades2: 21/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $21.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $2.034K 789.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
173 199656980 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 117492513 53
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.04pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.