AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

You completely misinterpreted me, and when your error is pointed...

1. 30,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1824
    You completely misinterpreted me, and when your error is pointed out, you call it an old grammatical error defence?

I wasn't attacking nor defending, I was simply explaining your error, and it's yours not mine.

The term gets used ironically, so next time you see inverted commas with a few words only, you will think of that, and realise it's not necessarily a quote.

We're all learning every day. If you could park your ego to one side you will learn too. It's not such a big deal OK? But misinterpreting someone and then attacking them is not sensible.

At least we agree on substance, that Cosmos was certainly not accidentally discovered, it was a result of reviewing an anomaly and getting more particulars rather than overlooking it. This persistence, and lateral thinking and expertise is why I'm backing AZS.
    As I've explained. Glad you're on board with that. I see we're getting some volatility but anyone accumulating at these low levels is probably going to do more than ok IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.